Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wedding Insanity


II haven't written a blog in a while. I've been M.I.A because of my wedding last month. Wedding planning was no joke. I planned, coordinated, decorated & catered my OWN wedding. JESUS CHRIST!!!! That was one of the most stressful periods in my life.

I had many nights when I couldn't sleep because I couldn't turn my mind off. I kept going over my mental lists. I was also anxious about marriage. MARRIAGE! That's such a huge step. I knew I was ready but still, I was nervous.

On the morning of my wedding, I felt nauseated. I had to drink ginger ale to aid the nausea. I could feel my hands shaking and I felt surges of adrenaline. As time passed, instead of the symptoms getting worse, they smoothed out. By the time the wedding started, I was completely fine. We had a beautiful ceremony and it went perfect.

This experience helped me realize that I would love to get into the wedding business. Although, I will never forget my 1st love...writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment