Friday, August 17, 2012

6 Ways to Survive Engagement Photos

My hubby-to-be and I recently took our engagement photos. I had to say that I was pretty nervous, which surprised me. I also tend to sweat when I'm nervous lol. Anyway, this blog is just to rant about my experience with my session.

1. Wear cute AND comfortable clothes

  • I wore jeans and a nice shirt. My jeans happened to be low cut, which was a huge mistake. When you're curvy that's a bad idea lol. You don't want to moon people in your engagement photos. 
2. Wear cool and light clothing
  • I wore jeans that where a bit too heavy ( at least that's what I think)
3. Make sure you bring back up 
  • Have spare makeup and/or a small towel to blot your face if you start to sweat. 
4. Have at least a small idea of what poses you'd like.
  • This is a way to include a personal touch of something you want. 
5. Relax and don't over think it
  • You could end up looking like a puppet or generic lol.
6. Get lost in each other. 
  • If you forget about looking perfect and only picture just you and your love in the room, then you're bound to look wonderful in your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment