Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wedding Planning At Its Finest

My mother is getting married again and I have the pleasure of co-planning it along with my sister. I'm in love with planning weddings...so I figured why not!! There is so much work that goes into the process. I like to be organized and my mother doesn't, so that makes things a lot harder. She can also really turn into a DIVA.

One day I would love to turn this into a full time profession. I guess dealing with her will prepare me for others who are the same as her. So far we are going for a shabby chic spring wedding. Her colors are green, tan and ivory.

I make as much as possible, instead of buying it or paying someone else to do it. It's just so much cheaper that way. I will post pictures later, so I can share my beautiful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment